Friday, August 14, 2009

Only 3 more weeks!!!

Hey!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!! I can't believe how fast it has flown by! Only 3 more weeks and Sweet Caroline is going to be here!! Or sooner if she decides to come early.. which would be nice.. :) I can't wait for her to meet everyone! We had our weekly dr visit this past Tuesday and he said everything looks great!! She weighs 6lbs right now.. my fluid is still the same but it's getting to where it's suppose to be for how far along I am now which is good.. We have all our bags packed and are ready to go when she decides to come!! Can't wait!! I wanted to share are recent maternity pictures that we had taken... Below is a link to view the slide show.. Make sure your volume is up to you can hear the song that goes along with it! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

http://www.edieblackphotography.com/Hatfield/

No comments:

Post a Comment