Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend 2009

We had a wonderful and eventful Easter weekend. We started it off by celebrating Tosha & Misty's birthdays at Los Margaritas Friday night.



Saturday morning after I got back from spin class Todd surprised me with my Easter basket, so I ended up going ahead and giving him and the boys their baskets. We are going to have to get better about waiting until the actual day next year for Caroline. We had this problem at Christmas time too. We opened our stockings and presents on Christmas Eve!!



We recently became members of the Chattanooga Golf & Country Club, so Saturday we spent the afternoon playing some golf! I thought it was suppose to be a warm sunny day, but it turned out to be cloudy and windy. Oh well! We still had a great time!



Easter morning we went to church at Hixson United Methodist and then lunch at the country club with my parents.



Sunday afternoon we headed over to Dunlap to celebrate Easter with Todd's family. The family had gotten together at Ma Dean & Pa Dean's house. It was so good to see everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Looks like ya'll had a super Easter! I love the nursery furniture. I bet the dogs are wondering what is going on! :) So happy to see you guys are doing so well, and just so you know, it's okay to open presents on Christmas Eve! That's what we did all growing up! It leaves the tree empty underneath so Santa can bring his presents for Christmas morning! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete