Wednesday, March 25, 2009

16 WEEKS DOWN 24 MORE WEEKS TO GO!!

I am at 16 weeks now and Caroline is the size of an avocado. Still very small but she is already growing her toenails this week! Her ears are also in their final place. It will be so neat to see who's ears, eyes or nose she gets. Two more weeks and we will go for our 19 week check-up. Can't wait to see her on the ultrasound again and see how much she has changed. After finding out that we are expecting a lil girl I just had to purchase some cute outfits! I can already tell this is going to be bad! There are too many cute clothes out there for girls. Since I love things monogrammed I ordered Caroline a few things. I have attached the picture below of her first outfit! I hope everyone has a great week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment