Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Caroline's 4D Ultrasound

Last Friday we had the 4D ultrasound which didn't go exactly as planned. We discovered that my fluid is low. Right now I'm at 7 which isn't alarming right now. He said that if it gets down to 5 then he would start to worry more. The dr told me that he's not putting me on bed rest but that he wants me to start taking it easy, stop exercising and start coming in every week to check my fluid levels. He also said the chances of her coming early have increased. Ideally he would like for her to stay in there until 35-38 weeks which I'm currently in my 32nd week. We go back to the dr this Friday. I'll keep everyone posted on what we find out. Hope everyone has a great week!! Below are the pictures from the 4D ultrasound. They didn't turn out that good due to my fluid being low.


Caroline- 32 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment